Updated: Sep 27, 2020
Thank you for checking out my blog, I am happy you are here!
The purpose of this blog is to share positivity, inspiration and encouragement. I hope you will share those same things with others by:
-sending a text
-making a phone call
-telling someone in person
-sending the link to one of my blog post
People helping people, it’s a beautiful thing :)
A quick background on myself:
- Born and raised in Connecticut
- Attended Newbury College in Massachusetts - played four years of basketball
- Worked as an assistant college basketball coach at the DIII level for 3 years
- I started my own business “Dan Horwitz Leadership Consulting LLC” in 2020. I offer services such as college advising for high school student-athletes who have a desire to compete in college & team building and leadership development consulting for sports teams and organizations, etc.
- I am in the process of self-publishing a basketball leadership and culture book that I invested a lot of time in. It only took me a few months to write but I have been gathering information on what it takes to build a championship culture for 8 years. I am extremely excited to see the impact it has on basketball players and coaches!
Lastly, I understand that life is very precious and that every day is truly a gift. I think we can all do our part in being a little more positive, understanding, empathetic, patient and kind. Please join me on this journey and feel free to share your feedback on any of my posts. I am happy to share any knowledge and stories I have so please let me know what will best serve you!
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together” - African Proverb