"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
"What divides us pales in comparison to what unites us."
Take some time to answer these questions:
1. What is something kind someone has done for you recently? How did it make you feel?
2. What is something kind you have done for someone else? How did it make you feel?
These are the questions that my amazing mom asked a group of students during a culture of kindness workshop. Their answers were inspiring!
- Holding the door open for someone
- Checking in on a friend or family member
- Being a good neighbor
- Saying hi to people with positive energy
- Smiling at someone
- Inviting someone to join you in an activity
- Helping someone
All of these small, intentional acts of kindness, made a BIG, lasting impact.
As my mom likes to say, "any act of kindness, no matter how small, is always worth it".
Today, commit to one act of kindness you will do for someone else. Write it down. Your act of kindness can multiply all around the world....wouldn't that be something?
Here is a link to to a four-minute inspirational kindness video I found on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTsvSAItPqA
Thank you for reading and please feel free to reach out if I can help in anyway!
Sending positive vibes,